Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 portion
- ½ cup raw oats – ground oats is recommended
- 1 scoop protein powder – for this recipe, vanilla or chocolate is recommended but try whichever flavour strikes your fancy.
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup water
- 30g Raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Blend all the ingredients together except the raspberries.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat on the stove with cooking spray.
- When the skillet is hot, pour enough batter in to cover the skillet in a thin layer. Ensure it is spread evenly.
- Cook for approximately 1 minute on each side until it is fully cooked.
- Serve with raspberries and a teaspoon of honey.
- You can use blueberries or strawberries for a different taste of experiment with different protein powder flavours.
Recipe by Elsabe Hunter
Elsabe is a strength coach at Fit.STRONG Coaching. She is a fully qualified, REPSSA registered Personal Trainer who believes that age is irrelevant and fitness is for everyone. She specialises in sports specific training and conditioning, weight loss, rehabilitative exercise and functional fitness. Read more about Elsabe