Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 portion
- 50g Rolled oats. Raw measurement. The old fashioned kind of oats.
- 1/3 Cup of Bulgarian yoghurt. I prefer to use fat free. The calories will be higher if you use low fat, medium or full cream yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 large carrot – peeled and shredded
- ¾ cup Almond milk – low fat cows milk can be used instead, but almost milk tastes better
- 2 tbsp softened cream cheese – use low fat plain cream cheese
- 30g Raisins
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Recipe by Elsabe Hunter
Elsabe is a strength coach at Fit.STRONG Coaching. She is a fully qualified, REPSSA registered Personal Trainer who believes that age is irrelevant and fitness is for everyone. She specialises in sports specific training and conditioning, weight loss, rehabilitative exercise and functional fitness. Read more about Elsabe